These super simple pork skewers take 4 ingredients, about 5 minutes of prep and 7-10 minutes of cook time on your grill!
What you'll need...
- 2 pork shoulder blade steaks, or 1 lb of country style rips
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp of minced garlic
- 2 tsp of honey, agave, or stevia for you low carbers
- Salt to taste
1. Place pork in resealable bag
2. Pour ingrediants in the same bag
3. Mix all around in bag
4. Marinate in fridge overnight
5. Heat grill to high heat, about 450
6. Remove pork from bag, rince off and pat dry
7. Cut pork into bite size pieces
8. Place pork on skewers
9. Grill 7-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
Post a Comment